God's Love Transforms Us
"When filled with God's love, we can do and see and understand things that we could not otherwise do or see or understand. Filled with His love, we can endure pain, quell fear, forgive freely, avoid contention, renew strength, and bless and help others in ways surprising even to us."
John H. Groberg,
"The Power of God's Love," Ensign, Nov. 2004, 11
4 comments:
Hi Pam! It's fun to see that you are starting a blog! They are a lot of fun, and a good way to keep in contact! Good luck with it!
I LOVE the design!! SO CUTE!!! -Bree :)
Welcome to the blog world! And I just heard you were having a girl!!!! Yay! If you send me your email I can invite you to my blog, since it's private. laruahuntzinger AT gmail DOT com
I just noticed on facebook that you started this blog, thought I'd drop by.
That is a great quote.
Email me at srhanthony@yahoo.com and I can invite you to my blog. Sarah Anthony
Post a Comment