A few days ago; I felt peace, joy, and real happiness. I felt it wash over me and envelop me in the wonderful feeling of the spirit. It came unexpectedly and with out warning. I have been praying fervently about many things lately and haven't felt an immediate answer to any of the specific things I've prayed for; and then a few days ago I received this blessing and feeling to an unrelated topic and I am so grateful. I haven't felt the spirit this strong in a long time. I'm so thankful to feel the Lord's hand in my life. It truly is the best feeling, there really is nothing like it. I'm so thankful for the peace.
1 comment:
Pam...My heart goes out to you and your family. I hope that you can still feel this peace in the days to come. You are in our prayers!! What a blessing to know we have a Father in Heaven who loves us so much!
Post a Comment