Thursday, August 20, 2009

Tonight I am really missing my daughter and wishing things didn't have to be this way.

5 comments:

Taylor family said...

Oh Pam, my heart is so heavy just knowing that you have to go through something so difficult. I wish there was something that I could do or say to make it all better. All I can do is pray that you and your family will continue to be comforted. I hope that will help.

the bates motel said...

i wish things didn't have to be this way for you guys too. to be honest sometimes life just isn't fair! i can't imagine what you are going thru. know that we think about you often. you have been so inspirational. thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Melissa said...

You are my inspiration. Truly. I know you are struggling beyond my imagination, but you are making it, and I admire you for it. I continue to pray for your family and you. We love you!

Laura Call said...

Pam, my heart truly aches for you. I know there are no amount of words that can take away the loss you've experienced, which is why I feel speechless really. All I can tell you is you are an inspiration to all who know you... you are the strongest woman I've ever known... you're an example to me even with the miles between us... thank you! Please know that prayers are being said in your behalf.

Carson and Kandi Lee said...

Oh Pam! I ache for you. I cannot think about it for more than about 7 seconds because I start to cry. Literally. My baby is 4 months now and CANNOT imagine going through what you did/are right now. Opps, here I go...longer than 7 seconds-dang!

Your little angel is being "babysat" by the creater of her spirit "until you get home." She loves and misses you just as much as you do her.
Well unfortunately this is why we came to earth! To get a body and prove that we will be faithful through ANYTHING. Your sweetie is your example. She had already proved herself so she didn't need to go through all of this. What an amazing spirit to be able to bypass all of this crap! Now it's your turn to prove to him you're as good as your daughter. I know where she gets her strength from though...you. I love and miss you. You are in my heart and prayers. (and in the prayers of the patrons in the San Diego Temple too!)