Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Funny Kids
So I just had to share a cute little experience with the kids. We had FHE last night on tithing. As part of the lesson we used Starburst candy to demonstrate me giving Hyrum ten pieces of candy and having him give one back. After he did, I dumped the rest of the bag in his hands and they fell all over the floor. Isaac and Gabe watching, jumped on the ground and started trying to pick them all up as fast as they could, just like it was a pinata or something. We let them each have one right then and told them they could have more after we were done. We finished our lesson and Isaac (our Candy Man) was giving the closing prayer. He still needs help with them so as we were praying I would say "We thank thee for tithing"... and he would say " we thank thee for the candy" and I would say "We're thankful for family home evening" and he would say "and we thank thee for the candy"... It went on like this through the whole prayer! It was so cute! =) I love the honesty of children =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is hilarious!! What a cute little guy! I think it's great that you're blogging about the fun memories. I'm sure you, and they will cherish the fact that they can read through these when they are older!
Ha! Ha! That kid cracks me up! At least he's got the right perspective on life right?
Post a Comment