So, I know I posted earlier about the "New" experiences that I am still having even in this 5th pregnancy; and some of them had to do with my husband, but I really must share all!
I have been so blessed to have married the man of my dreams. We will have been married for 10 years this July and you'd think things would be in a pretty good routine by now (which they are) however, lately, I've had that Janet Jackson song stuck in my head... ya know the lines: "I know he used to do nice things for you, but what has he done for you late-ly?" . Well, my hubby has done plenty for me lately and I'm so thankful!
A few months ago I told you he helped me put my shoes on since my pregnant belly is so big, he did it again today, both times without my asking.
Over the past couple of weeks he has rubbed my feet and shoulders numerous times, again at HIS suggestion, not my asking.
On Sunday he pulled dinner out of the oven and served all the rest of us while I sat at the table and was waited on along with my children, without my asking.
In church a few Sunday's ago we were sitting in the metal chairs in the back and he noticed I was shifting around uncomfortably, he got up and stepped out, I thought to go to the rest room, well he returned and told me to stand up - he'd gotten me a cushioned chair and brought it in for me to sit on the rest of the meeting.
A few weeks ago I was having a bad day and he brought me flowers.
He has altered his plans so he could stay home with the kids while I go out with some old friends.
He's been switching the laundry over when he's home and carrying it up to the bed rooms after it's folded since that's hard for me right now.
He does ALL this and more mostly just because he has noticed and knew I needed the help. I love him so much and am so thankful I got to marry the man of my dreams and that still 10 years later, he's still my Prince Charming! And he has done MUCH for me late-ly! I love you Anthony!!!!

6 comments:
Awww!
What a great guy!
Yay! Such a good man, he is!
That's just great! Way to go Anthony!! And what a lucky girl you are Pam. I'm really impressed at his insightfulness. But now that I know that it's possible for a man to have that higher cognitive skill I might have raised expectations of Shawn. Uh oh for Shawn! ;)
I think we're ALL lovin' him so much right about now! I love hearing stories about how men are treating their wives like queens. It's so great!
Lucky you!
So wonderful!!! He's setting a great example for those boys of yours.
Post a Comment