So, today when we dropped Hyrum off at school; we stopped next to a car with a man inside. I told Hyrum to hurry so that we wouldn't be in his way. As we were pulling away Isaac says "Is that the pushup?" I didn't know what he meant. Gabe says "Do you mean is Hyrum wearing a push-up shirt?" (that's what they call the small white tank top/undershirts... that or work out shirts) Isaac says "NO! I said IS THAT THE PUSH UP?" We went back and forth like this for a while trying to guess what the heck he was talking about...until finally I remembered the man in the car with gray hair and a mustache. Then I asked "Isaac do you mean the BISHOP?" ... in exasperation he replies "YES! That's what I been telling you!"
Too funny. It's always a fun game playing "Guess what I'm saying" LOL! :)
2 comments:
That's fabulous. PushUp Dix. I love it.
LOL, that's funny honey. By the way, I didn't know how to get to your blog. Brooke had to send me a link. LOL
Post a Comment