Monday, January 26, 2009

Half Full

"The next time you're tempted to groan, you might try to laugh instead. It will extend your life and make the lives of all those around you more enjoyable."
~ Joseph B. Worthlin


I realize that in recent years I have felt my life contained it's fair share of trials. I know at times I've felt like the glass wasn't even half anything, it was completely empty. I realize now that things are improving and I have a choice to make, I can see the glass half full or half empty. I'm going to try to focus on the full half; not ignoring the emptiness, but trying to fill it as well. I realize I need to take Elder Worthlin's advise to laugh instead of groan when the opportunity arises. I hope I can do it! Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I love this!!! You speak truth. Thanks for sharing!

Veronique said...

YOU HAVE A BLOG!!Hello when were you going to let us know. So fun! Send me your email address you use most and I'll add you to our blog viewers.

Laura Call said...

Pam, I loved this! And yes, of course you can do it!! You're a strong woman with great faith and the Lord wants you to succeed.

This was a great reminder for me... what an awesome quote. Thank you!