
Okay, now that we've discussed my sister's "honey", I have to say a few words about mine. They say who you marry is one of the most important decisions in your life. I am SO thankful that I married Anthony. He is so good to me. I'm so lucky to be married to someone who is aware of me and trying to look out for my best interest and keep a smile on my face. A line from the Janet Jackson song "Nasty Boys" comes to my mind where it says: "I know he used to do nice things for you, but what has he done for you lately?" since he has done so many things for me lately and I know he wants me to be happy. He has gotten me flowers, sent me on a shopping trip for myself, sent me to visit with old friends while he watched the kids, as taken over the "bedtime" routine to give me some "alone" time, practically forced me to get my hair cut cause he knows it makes me happy when I do, taken me on dates, and so many things! I know he is thinking about me and STILL after almost 9 years, always trying to make sure I'm happy and that I'm taking care of myself! I am so blessed. I REALLY love this man, MY Honey!
2 comments:
hey! glad you have a blog! can i link to you on ours? i'm a blog checker/updater more frequently than facebook.
:)
it'd be fun to talk to you about life with 3 boys (and now your little girl!), kindergarten, etc. i'm glad we've reconnected!
You guys are so cute!
Post a Comment