I've been inspired by my friend Megan's blog: Joy and happiness, because of this, I'm going to begin something that I've always wanted to do. Begin a gratitude journal. I was going to incorporate it into this blog, but have decided to do a separate one just for this specific purpose. I have called it "The Attitude of Gratitude" and I have added a link to it on the side.
I know Elder Eyring has shared that he tries to look to his life each day and see the hand of God in it. I'm going to try to do the same thing. I know my life is FULL of blessings and I just need to develop eyes to see them. I'm going to try to do this starting today. Thank you Megan for inspiring me! Wish me luck!
1 comment:
You're welcome, Pam! I need to write on that blog more often!
Post a Comment