And... in case you haven't heard, we're expecting a new baby! This is our first surprise pregnancy and it took us a little bit to adjust to it, but we're VERY excited now! We're due March 1st. I feel this is a real blessing, because Felicity went home on March 26th of last year and this year on March 26th, on the first anniversary of her passing, we'll have a new little baby a few weeks old to hold in our arms. We don't know what it is yet, we'll find out next month, and I'll post more then!
5 comments:
Congrats again! So exciting!
so happy for you guys! congrats!
I am so excited for your family! Not only will you have a new little one to hold on that anniversay, but that little one will have just left her big sister's side. What a blessing the plan of salvation is.
Congratulations Pam! I am very excited for you. We are having baby 5 on November 25. Each new little one is such a blessing.
Wow, what a sweet blessing and gift! Congratulations... I am so happy for you guys!!!
Post a Comment