What a beautiful name Serenity is! I think that if I could describe you, Felicity, and Serenity would be the perfect words. How appropriate that the little mini Pam's are named after you! Merry Christmas!
What a sweet Christmas letter! We sure hope you all have a wonderful Christmas spending time surrounded by the ones you love. Love you all, The Roderick Clan=-)
4 comments:
What a beautiful name Serenity is! I think that if I could describe you, Felicity, and Serenity would be the perfect words. How appropriate that the little mini Pam's are named after you! Merry Christmas!
I love Serenity, too. Good choice. Now let's see if she can live up to it... :)
What a sweet Christmas letter! We sure hope you all have a wonderful Christmas spending time surrounded by the ones you love. Love you all, The Roderick Clan=-)
Such a beautiful Christmas letter. Thank you for sharing that... and wishing you a wonderful Christmas! Much love to you all.
Post a Comment