Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Things that make me smile
Today I had to drive up to Ogden with Gabe and Isaac in the car with me. It's about and hour and half to get there. They were so good in the car, we just listened to Christmas music the whole way and they were so sweet to each other. I kept thinking they would fall asleep, but they didn't and then the next thing I know, I hear Gabe saying "I love you Isaac" then very quietly Isaac saying back "I love you Gabey". But Gabe didn't hear him or respond, so Isaac says in a frustrated voice " GABE! I said I love you!" Then they continued back and forth and Gabe leaned over to hug Isaac. It was so cute and all done on their own. Those are the moments that it's such a joy to be a Mother. It brought a smile to my face and warmth to my heart. Man I love my kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love those kind of moments too! How sweet!=-)
Post a Comment