Thursday, December 3, 2009

The Lord's Hand

So, for the month of November I had a friend challenge us to list something we're thankful for each day as our post on Face book. I did this, and it was so much fun! In fact, I liked it so much that I've decided to modify it for December.

I just posted this as my post of FB: I'm hoping that everyone is touched by a little Christmas magic this year! Or blessed with a Christmas miracle of some kind. I have an idea... let's all start looking for them! Maybe if we look for them, we'll find them... :)Or create them ourselves :)

So, for the rest of this month I'm going to try to find miracles in my life each day, or the Lord's hand in my life and try to post them... Let's hope I can remember to do it everyday!

No comments: