Thursday, October 15, 2009

Baby Update

So, I had a Dr. Appt yesterday and they moved my due date back a couple of weeks. The new due date is March 15th! But.... the really exciting news is that they did an "unofficial" ultra sound and told me they are 99% sure it's a ...... GIRL!!!!! We're SOOOO excited! I don't have the "Official" ultra sound until Oct. 27th, so until then I guess there's still a slim chance of it changing, but I think we're pretty safe! We'll still keep our fingers crossed for a few more weeks just in case! But Yipee!!!

3 comments:

Taylor family said...

Wow, that's great! I'm glad you are excited. I've often wondered what you're feeling being pregnant right now. What a wonderful gift you have been given to be able to bring another beautiful baby into this world. Luv ya:)

Laura said...

Congratulations! I'm happy for you!

Shawn & Lauren said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm so excited for you guys! I think I'm gonna have to call you right now.